The Helpful Hands FoundationTM
· Local Small Farm Initiative is focused on locally grown produce and raising of select livestock such as chickens, miniature jerseys and bees. Preservation of natural habitats, water, tree and plant life. Growing citrus on own root stock which fights and kills citrus greening. Building of bird and bat houses. Growing natural to area flowering plants for wood and ground bumble and regular bees.
· Provides on-sight location for community service hours completion for college, high school students as well as individuals that are appointed by courts.
· Redevelopment of Asa Grey botanical garden park in the city of Lake Helen, Florida which has been in existence since 1890.
· Working with mostly youth to establish a small business entrepreneur programs.
· At the heart of all these projects is The Helpful Hands Foundation - a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization created to bring communities together through acts of goodwill, public workshops, educational programs and events.
Your Contribution Here!
The Helpful Hands Foundation accepts donations. As a charitable organization we give the donors a tax deduction for every donation made. Please contact us for any details.
The Helpful Hands Foundation, Inc. is classified as a public charity under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3).
Donors may deduct contributions to The Helpful Hands Foundation, Inc. as provided in section 170 of the Code.
Bequests, legacies, devises, transfers or gifts to The Helpful Hands Foundation, Inc. and for The Helpful Hands Foundation, Inc. usage are deductible for Federal Estate and Gift Tax purposes according to meeting applicable provisions of section 2055, 2106 and 2522 of the Code.
Copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free
Se Habla Espaņol - 2006-2018©