How your contribution helps:
Your contribution will go towards any of the following projects and programs:
1. Farm4Kidz project
2. Florida Gopher Tortoise Habitat Preservation project
3. Farm2School program
4. Community Service program
5. Seed Swaps
Thank you for your donation. To donate online CLICK HERE
* To Donate money with a check or money order send to: The Helpful Hands Foundation, 2607 S. Woodland Blvd, #146; DeLand, FL 32720
* To Donate Seeds through Mail, please send to above address.(Please label and date your seeds)
* All Seed, Plant and Tool Donations can also be dropped off at the address above or we can come to you.
* To Donate Land Click Here.
* To Volunteer your time to help, plant, maintain and harvest a local garden Click Here.
* To Share your Knowledge and teach others Click Here.
Please consider making a tax deductible donation to support The Helpful Hands Foundation ongoing projects.
With your charitable donation, we are able to purchase seed, plant and tools needed to grow. To educate on the aspects of plant care for the harvest as well as preservation and storage.
The Helpful Hands Foundation welcomes donations from our supporters. We also welcome any volunteers wishing to lend a hand with planting through harvesting. If you’re interested in donating a piece of land for The Helpful Hands Foundation to garden please contact us. Your charitable contributions make it possible for us to help those in need and educate others.
All contributions are tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt of your donation. The Helpful Hands Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation recognized by the Internal Revenue Service.